HI FELLOWS!

Herewith, 
I don't want to tell a story about how was my day. Nope. 
I wanna tell you about everyone who with me now in this awesome program. 

As an opener. Let me introduce you... Heidi Blair. She is our program manager. She overseeing daily management and implementation of the program. 
Kayla Sheridan and Kyra Cronin. She is a program coordinator at the Mansfield Center. She helps Heidi manage this program. In this program we asist directly by Graduate Teaching Assistants (GTA). They are Zach Goodwin, Nicholas Maya, Alex Ocanas, and Quinn Huisman. The last but not least, Dr. Nicky Phear. She is our academic director. She was founding director of University of Montana's Climate Change Studies Program. As YSEALI academic director she has had the privilage of mentoring  emerging leaders in developing collaborative that address shared environmental challenges across Souteast Asia. Ah the last one, Deena Mansour. She is the Administrative Director of the program. 

US! Its US from ASEAN and Timor Leste :p
The next one my fellows friends. I have Hana from Brunei she is my roomate. And then Lee and Lanoy from Laos. Woon an Indonesian-to-be from Singapore. Ivan, Ferdy, and Ruzzel from Philliphine. Sui and Thiha from Myanmar, Michelle and Lily from Vietnam, Abrao from Timor Leste. Another fellows that are going to be my good friends also are Kimleng from Cambodia, Mick and Tai from Thailand, Matt and Angain--sesama Nusantara--from Malaysia, and the last but not
least my beloved team from Indonesia, Iqbal, Imawan, and Clara. Anyway you can read more about us through this link.

Bye! 

#BetaDiMontana

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SAKSI BISU CERITA SAKTI SANG RAJA

Turis Lokal Minggir!

AIR TUJUH RASA DI DESA AEK SIPITU DAI