27

When I was young. I thought when someone reach their 27, they were old and mature enough. Not only physically but also mentally and yaa.. obviously financially. 

At that time I imagined. If... "I reach that number I must be on stable situation". LOL. Then today I am 27 years old. Nggg.. Guess what!? Ya! I am not that old, mature, and stable like what I imagined years ago. I have to admit it. 

I still need to manage my life: my career, my next journey, my love life, my family stability, and so on and so on. I realize I didn't make my imagination come true. 

Fortunately, I never feel sorry 'bout that. I have found that, everybody has their own path, so am I. I've got my 'old, mature, and stable' condition. I have good work, I have a complete and health family, good friends and partner who loving me so much, and I have 'an enuff life'. 

Thank God for it. Especially for today, I have one of best birthdays in my life. Just a casual birthday with family, friend, and my partner. We just pray together, usual supper, and casual chit-chat with friends. Thank God for it. I can see my life from other perspective. Thank God for it. 

Hope I'll be better. 27. 28. 29. And so on.. Just like this. I love this usual thingy. Without any hurray celebration. It's just a day. A day to remember bout how gigantic my parents love, my God's blessing. 

Thank God for it. Thank God for the new number. 27. 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SAKSI BISU CERITA SAKTI SANG RAJA

Turis Lokal Minggir!

AIR TUJUH RASA DI DESA AEK SIPITU DAI