WHY PEOPLE HATE MONDAY?

#NonStopMenulis31Hari (3/31)

I always thinking about this question. Why people hate Monday?
Ya...I said this because that's a mainstream opinion. Am I right?  

But in my mind this question has many answer on it. 
Maybe because Monday make people split up with the best day in a week? 
Maybe because if theres Monday so theres a many new jobs?
Maybe because Monday identical with stressfull day?
Maybe because in Monday make peole remembered the bad past? 

I said this one because one of my favorite musicians, Endah n Rhesa had the song about this. The title is BLUE.This song storyline is about someone who passed away 'left' her girl. He never told her pain story to his girl.  You may check the music on youtube.

Thinking about this song make me sad. Maybe theres another reason. Sad reason why do people hate monday. You and I... doesn't need to know. Keep their reason just a secret.
But  the important thing is start your new week with full of spirit and positive mind. I do believe it works. Very much.

By the way I hope you guys always have a very good Monday!
Cheers! xoxo

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

SAKSI BISU CERITA SAKTI SANG RAJA

Turis Lokal Minggir!

AIR TUJUH RASA DI DESA AEK SIPITU DAI